We couldn't be more excited to announce our two AWESOME organizations that we will be supporting at our first Cocktails for a Cause | Jameson Bartending Competition on July 30th! Click below to find out more about these top-notch groups.
Gather ‘round River and Post’s Rooftop Lounge & Bar and witness the first ever COCKTAILS FOR A CAUSE! Thirteen local bartenders will mix, twist and concoct their custom Jameson creation and battle it out for the best cocktail in town!
These 14 bartenders will then have their unique drinks auctioned off to the public where all proceeds will go to the sponsor's charity of choice.
There is no cost to attend this event so bring your friends and say a big "Cheers" to Cocktails for a Cause!
Competing Bartenders & Their Home Base:
1. Shannon Pilcher | Sidecar
2. Grey Miller III | South Kitchen and Spirits
3. Sonny Wallace | The Collector
4. Katie Dayock | The Volstead
5. Joshua Smith | Mathews
6. Kelley Fitzsimonds | Odd Birds
7. Markie Souder | Grape and Grain
8. Josue Romero | Damiana
9. Joe Nicol | The Times
10. Casey Shelton | Dos Gatos
11. Nick Hausman | Ice Plant
12. Ally Goddard | Mojo #4
13. Austin Reinhard | Crane Ramen
14. Meaghan Leonard | Orsay